PDN 2.89% $9.73 paladin energy ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-36

1. 4,422 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 741
    you may be correct. DYL response was fairly level and reasonable - Not Panaic and BALE OUT perhaps

"
    DEEP YELLOW RESPONSE TO NAMIBIA MEDIA ARTICLE

Deep Yellow interreacts constantly with relevant Government Ministries and Departments and
    advises that it is not aware of any elevated discussions with industry regarding Government
    equity in mining projects. In Deep Yellow’s experience, all matters affecting the Namibian mining
    industry are consistently dealt with through the Chamber of Mines, of which Deep Yellow is an
    active member, and are worked through with Government using a detailed and orderly process
    involving proposals, submissions, discussions and negotiations that have invariably resulted in
    mutually acceptable outcomes.

Deep Yellow, through its extensive experience operating in Namibia, has deep confidence that
    the Namibian Government fully understands the value of foreign investment. Deep Yellow also
    recognises and accepts the need for local ownership and, as previously reported, has between
    5% and 10% of its various projects held by local Namibian equity partners, including the Tumas
    Uranium Project.
    "

Swings and roundabouts have been many of my favorite time to accumulate on the cheap. Classic "Oversold" in my book.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$9.73
Change
-0.290(2.89%)
Mkt cap ! $2.909B
Open High Low Value Volume
$9.90 $9.94 $9.70 $39.49M 4.036M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 18227 $9.72

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$9.73 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.