EUR 4.00% 5.2¢ european lithium limited

Totally Agree.I have a decent investment in EUR so I am wanting...

1. 305 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    Totally Agree.

I have a decent investment in EUR so I am wanting to be positive but also objective at the same time.

IMO it is these kinds of deals that can bring doubt by serious investors minds. I see that over 1 Million dollars of investors money in EUR has basically been given away.

I also do not like the vague details about how we are to own part of CRML, I watched the Podcast and Tony said in about 9 months they would distribute that value to EUR shareholders, personally I would like to see a contract for us to protect shareholders and not live in hope.
    The most valuable assett that EUR own is being stripped out, right at that time we should be given part ownership of the new company for equal value of our assett.

In EUR company announcements I see

"On 26 October 2022, European Lithium announced that it has entered into a business combination
    agreement with Sizzle Acquisition Corp., (NASDAQ: SZZL) (Sizzle), a publicly traded special purpose
    acquisition company, pursuant to which EUR will combine its wholly owned Wolfsberg Lithium Project
    (Wolfsberg Project) with Sizzle via a newly-formed, lithium exploration and development company
    named “Critical Metals Corp.” which is expected to be listed on NASDAQ under the symbol “ CRML”

And "Upon the closing of the Transaction, EUR will be issued US$750 million worth of ordinary shares in CRML. "

So EUR will own and hold $750 million worth of CRML shares, I guess that should propel EUR share price which is great, the part I do not like, where does it say exactly when and what guarantee we have of receiving a proportion of those shares in CRML ?

I don't mind our share price hovering around whilst this is happening, but I want my pay day of CRML shares given to me as a part owner of EUR.
    I also don't mind EUR share price diving after I/we receive our shares in CRML.

I have seen other companies do takeovers etc and they announce specific dates for in specie transfer of assets.

Maybe @BRProject can correct/enlighten me if I am wrong on any part of this.

and no I don't ride a mountain bike

Last edited by ithinkican: 02/06/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $72.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 4.9¢ $21.80K 431.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 160454 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 1020821 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.9¢
  Change
0.002 ( 2.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.9¢ 43830
Last updated 15.14pm 07/05/2024 ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.