IVZ 4.62% 6.2¢ invictus energy ltd

Sorry Charlesn and Pilko3Have to disagree with comments about...

1. 636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Sorry Charlesn and Pilko3
    Have to disagree with comments about lack of news from Scott and IVZ.
    I assume the news we all want to hear are the lates and final core sample analyses.
    IMO Scott has been timing/delaying these info because wanted to finish with CR rounds, knowing that beside how material and de-risking will be these information, pi will sell their shares to benefit from options entitlements etc..
    Scott is doing a bit of sp management, trying to release positive news when the moment is right, I am also convinced that coming core data will be very positive.
    We had a hint of those with latest announcement of Light Oil, Gas Condensate & Helium confirmed in Mukuyu-1.

On finding a partner to develop Cabora Bassa I doubt Scott will give out IVZ license for free, surely not because a big company has a great marketing department....
    There has been already some interest and talks post MK-1 with other partners, resulting in IVZ rising all the money for MK-2 and going alone...This will maximise IVZ share price and the value of our license, once oil discovery is declared.
    Company directors have interest at 50/70c share price, and I am expecting it will be the level when Scott will start considering farming out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
-0.003(4.62%)
Mkt cap ! $87.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.7¢ 6.1¢ $269.7K 4.305M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5998 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 11689 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.