PEB 1.30% 7.8¢ pacific edge limited

I doubt very strongly that PEB would contemplate withdrawing...

1. 8,077 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    I doubt very strongly that PEB would contemplate withdrawing from the States. It is a fundamental part of their strategy given the size of the market there for their products. They have done a lot of groundwork, They have growing support from the urologist community. What they have to do now is to keep growing their convincing evidence for the valuable nature of their tests. They also then have to demonstrate to Novitas how out of touch with modern reality it is as an organization. So essentially PEB has to produce the best data to blow the Novitas objections out of the water and also educate Novitas into recognizing the contribution to modern techniques that PEB has to offer.
    PEB will not be alone in that. It will have support from such allies as Kaiser Permante who will no doubt go into bat for PEB as well.

Unfortunately at the moment it looks as if that is going to take time unless there is some dramatic breakthrough and Novitas can be shown to have completely misunderstood the whole basis for PEB's technology. There will be sunny days ahead sometime.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
0.001(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $63.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.8¢ 7.8¢ $4 46

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14940 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.