HMD 0.00% 1.8¢ heramed limited

you are probably correct. There is no revenue that I'm aware of...

1. 2,237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 913
    you are probably correct. There is no revenue that I'm aware of that is being attached to any updated announcement. The update will be around who is the 7,000 employee group, which I am told is an instantly recognisable name. In so far as who that client may be, the potential revenue is still unlikely to move the needle all that much HOWEVER it will absolutely give a clear indication as to what future revenue will look like in terms of CPT codes and reimbursement. This is the part that is genuinely exciting and can be more or less worked out by looking into billable rates of those 4 or 5 CPT codes that are available.

One of those codes allows for up to $63USD/month reimbursement, HeraCARE costs $50 USD... if neither the mum nor the Ob/Gyn nor Hospital is out of pocket then why wouldn't they sign up? If HeraCARE can be funded 100% by insurance then it should be a money for jam type scenario should the sales team have half of ounce of capability in selling.... my understanding, which is based on personal hunches etc, is we have a business model and reimbursement available. That in itself does not translate to anything other than a positive spin on things however should there be any reasonable uptake in sales from either Big Keith or e-Lōvu then HMD is set to do very well. My thoughts are that the USA will translate into the win we have been looking for but probably not in a revenue sense until a meaningful amount of mums fall pregnant and take up the company maternity plan. Probably still 6-9 months until things get truly interesting but this fork in the road looks quite positive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.