NML 0.00% 1.9¢ navarre minerals limited

The lack of an announcement this morning, as stated in their...

1. 5,175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3798
    The lack of an announcement this morning, as stated in their trading-halt notice, is not a good sign.

Eerie silence often means catastrophe.

Perhaps the creditors have decided to call in the administrators, and that is why the technical director resigned right before the event, which often happens, so that on their CV they don't have to declare being a director of a company that collapsed and went into administration. It's a cheap move by any director.

Often, if companies cannot restructure their funding, then they have very few options but to call in the administrators, especially if their creditors are seeing no return and putting the squeeze on them.

If it is administration, then I'd expect CYL to get the rest of Tandarra for peanuts, and someone else may pick up Mt Carlton for a song eventually, especially if the administrators cannot find a company to take on all the debt. Administration is one way to cancel debt.

Is anyone in contact with any of the workers at Mt Carlton, if so, give them a call to see if they've all been told to go home.

I don't like the silence here, it often indicates that an announcement is coming after the close, it gives the directors and management time to clear the site, and turn the lights off, and depart without having to answer phone calls from shareholders.

All I can say is, I hope I'm very-very wrong !!!

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.