CLZ 0.00% 0.5¢ classic minerals ltd

resource upgrades are pointless at this stage of the...

1. 564 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 181
    resource upgrades are pointless at this stage of the process...they are about to start mining and they haven't released numbers for "mineable" resources, nor a pit outline based on the latest drilling and estimated recoverable resources, ore to waste ratios etc...ok they probably think they dont need to do these conventional numbers because they are not going to a conventional financier to pay for the operation... but... they still owe those numbers to shareholders to convince them that management is competent.

in my opinion theirs is a deliberate stratergy to avoid accountability...but you can partialy blame certain commenters here and say clz are feeding the monkeys peanuts for continually complaining about lack of resource upgrades...these monkeys do not really know what's important.

what is important right now is (a) an average grade for the ore at surface before it goes through the plant and (b) grades and tonnages for ore blocks they plan to mine and put through the plant. (they know as soon as they publish those numbers with diagrams there will be dozens of competent disgruntled shareholders and former shareholders such as my self ready to hold them to account).

i said previously that if they ever treated that trial pit ore off site (say at marvel lock) and published those numbers for all to see, that i would drop my pants in the main street of southern cross for all and sundry to whatever... well that never happened so my ass is safe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.945M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $7.815K 1.548M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
52 12038412 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2266947 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ 922222
Last updated 15.49pm 28/05/2024 ?
CLZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.