ZEO 0.00% 3.5¢ zeotech limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-23

1. 16 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    ZEO has virtually no liquidity. In fact the average daily volume is only 577,976 shares.

Unfortunately the company has engaged Evolution who have a terrible reputation. They are traders, not long term holders. Anyone who understands the small cap environment knows that this group is the source of last resort. No-one on their distribution list cares what this company does. They literally do not care, it’s all about trying to take a quick profit and IMO they will not get a profitable trade out of ZEO. Have a look at the market depth, there’s no buyers.

Personally I do not believe the company has an asset that warrants a $100 million market cap. And secondly, if the company is raising capital through Evolution then they are absolutely scraping the bottom of the barrel, which means they either have no alternative or are simply naive about the corporate environment.

Did you read what I said in my previous post? I could have taken as many shares as I liked to sell immediately if I chose. Does that sound like a great situation for existing shareholders? The only reason I didn’t take any of the placement is because the price was pumped into this raise on low liquidity and IMO it will open below the CR price. In other words, I didn’t take stock because I think I’d lose money on this trade.

This is going under 4 cents IMO and even that is a ridiculous valuation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZEO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $61.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1200000 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 67000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.32am 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZEO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.