ZEO 11.1% 3.2¢ zeotech limited

Ok, just for the record a non ZEO shareholder that only posts on...

1. 91 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    Ok, just for the record a non ZEO shareholder that only posts on ZEO, detests Evolution, has intimate knowledge of certain ZEO trades and when there’s a ZEO capital raise, is offered all the stock one could take (gets called twice by the lead broker just to be sure), but won’t participate because ZEO is pretty much worthless. Maybe it’s just me, but something doesn’t sound right, I sense a motive in there somwhere what.png

As for general SP performance post placements, the positive is the company’s B/S has been re-capitalised, which is obviously important. It’s also common practice for a stock to most likely trade back down to whatever the raising price is and due to a level of buying appetite absorbed by the raise itself, for the SP to sit around that mark, until news flow takes its higher – we hope.

IMO with cash in the tank, management needs to deliver. I look at the recent investor presentation and see a range of windows that offer potential for ZEO to create value for SH’s and the capital raised will enable key projects to be accelerated – one would think, we'll see something tangible in the next few months.

It’s clear some, don’t believe in the story, management, the directors, the raising and/or broker, pretty much anything associated with the company, but are kind enough to share their view (thanks), and that’s exactly what makes a market, especially at the speculative end.

For me, HC is good fun, but if you’re actually interested in any listed company, ZEO or otherwise DYOR.
    Last edited by maachine: 25/06/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZEO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
-0.004(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $56.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.2¢ $27.74K 851.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14000 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 32888 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.23am 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZEO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.