RDN 0.00% 2.2¢ raiden resources limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-10

1. 5,513 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4045
    Rattle, a benefit because it will be lithium ground.

There present ground is just 3km north of azures, where they are getting plus 100m li intercepts.

Now if we look at rdns Bulgarian assets, there not bad, but investors have no interest in them.

That is why Rdn is Cheap

When we look to azure, bell Potter has a value of 800m or 2 bucks a share on them and that is early stage.

If we look at cvv, 2b tonnes of cu ore, biggest new copper mine in oz and that is 110m cap.

So the markets are Valuing lithium plays very well, compared to copper and nickel.

If Rdn get the same results as azure, I see no reason why not as its the same ground. It is possible to see Rdn valued greater than 200m for starters.

The benefit for early holders is they are there before Rdn moves into lithium.

Up north. Golden road are west of arrow and hold 20% of deg.

Just yesterday deg took a position on novo, that is to arrows east.

I'd not be surprised up there to see golden road and deg merge and absorb novo.

That ground up there over the next so many years may well land at a 30m oz gold resource.

Rdn is in a prime position.

Same on Mt scholl as they are on roebourne.

What could be good is they sell off everything outside the pilbara to give it a very good go, as mentioned above they will never get rewarded for there Bulgarian assets like a nice ni or li deposit out west.

I'd assume the extra ground will be paid with using the 200m shortfall.

If the market likes, next year the 1.5c options could very well bring in cash as will any asset sales.

It appears dusko has made a decision to focus on the pilbara due to the acquired tenaments the last few years.

Thumbs up to Rdn here on there focus.
    Last edited by mode1971: 27/06/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $95.67K 4.161M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1688527 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 19384 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.