EUR 0.00% 3.7¢ european lithium limited

Sorry about my earlier rants team EUR.Yes pharma, my thoughts...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1660
    Sorry about my earlier rants team EUR.

Yes pharma, my thoughts exactly although I genuinely thought trading halt is for tomorrow (not two days early as that would be Saturday).

Yes, stezz it is capital.

Yes, Tony as we've come to know, doesn't halt unless it's good news (and there really isn't a reason for EUR for any "bad news" other than EU parliament rambling on with their debates when everyone says basically the same thing and the outcome and we sit there or log online watching them talk in many languages raising the same "points" - but that outcome is for December 2023 roughly).

No, it's not worth speculating. No one knows the figures but insiders.

No, I'm not an insider and at arms length unlike carbondriver and tymmssy hence I'm able to provide advance information on this platform.

Yes, a couple of investors are acquiring at market. I do not yet suspect it's one of our fellow SZZL fund managers... but looking to find out.

Yes, Deutsche Bank wants to invest in lithium mining. And they are one of the four banks being considered by EUR Board.

Yes, BMW is looking to directly invest in lithium refiners.

And yes, there is progress on Ukraine but not of EUR making. Many vested interest on Ukraine wants some exploration tick boxes done, covertly behind the scenes, it's just dangerous to do so and no insurance company would cover such WHS risks, or pay the price of even sending willing people there... but there are activities including planning, not just for lithium but "critical minerals" in general and at EU geopolitical level. It is highly important to have political connections in Ukraine, much like Russia really, but the likes of Chuxa would be better to inform this forum than me. Let's just say Chinese interests on Ukrainian assets are not giving up without a fight, despite the Chinese Govt shooting them on the back foot with stance towards Russia. It bodes well for EUR, and Australia in general, the likes of Twiggy making those connections and good will gestures.

In any case, focus on Saudis - they wait for no one and remains the biggest positive surprise of all.

Please don't forget that my motivation also stems from my support of Ukraine, and as a proud Aussie, the SPAC-merger's success the impact it will have for our industry and what Tony is doing for Europe, is more than just money... it's great for Australia.

Happy Eid. Happy EOFY.

This is news we've all been waiting for, and the best part is, there many more to come!
    Last edited by BRProject: 29/06/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.