ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1660
    BMW - actually I did. At the time I was in Debrecen when I posted in July, then came the MoU.

Hydroxide plant - Yes posted about this before the market also, although I did admit was not expecting the Saudi deal. My comment has been to remind shareholders that Wolfsberg project is not just a lithium mining company, but aiming to become a chemical refiner also.

Fund managers and banks - yes, well before the merger announcement of even a hint of it, I conveyed US funds I think it was August 2022? I was on my way to New York. Same type of your sentiment laughed at me and belittled me back then just like what you are doing now.

Literally do try to advance mention before an announcement, as I did with Saudi deal, and again with halt yesterday - but of course can't always get it exactly right. Although from a sweeping holistic perspective, I did mention two or more announcements per month for 3months... it's not a matter of opinion. Only time can make them "fact".

Are you so blind, not to even acknowledge we have known about this particular announcement and have told people it's coming end of June when it did?

Please take note "when" I posted about my assumed $100M Saudi direct investment, so when it materialises, whenever that may be and for how much (as 100M is guess), you don't have to wonder later "when" this was... what's the right word? Alleged?

I have specifically called out Deutsche Bank now too. And BMW's now working towards owning lithium refiners (which if you actually know the company from the inside they would have never considered this even just a year ago).

This PIPE was not even known post merger announcement. I mentioned it.. you know, so people are aware. My thought was, M&A and SPAC specifically is my expertise surely people would find value what I have to say about them? Then Tony mentioned it in his interview. Then now it's as if everyone knows about it. But sure, rubbish away my postings.

I'm not here to take "credit" anyway, as if it's a game. My goodness, I'm here because I have a vested interest in the well being of my investment and fellow shareholders. This social media is the avenue I have to discuss.

If there was any crooked behaviour from my part, as you seem to accuse me off, I'm sorry you think that. Please do point them out.

Just so you know, you are not the first to say the same exact things with thinking the way you are posting... many here actually know I've posted the vast majority of things before they were known, before announcements and not "rehashing" (?) as you accuse me of. It wasn't intentional either from my part, simply sharing so that retail here gets to find out what those who works in the industry finds out, members here roughly the same time if possible.

Lastly, in regards to fund managers - look them up yourself! Now that everyone knows about SZZL, you can find ALL of us listed on Nasdaq.

No, no. Please. Allow me. I will leave it here.

You don't know what you've got until it's gone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.