EUR 0.00% 3.8¢ european lithium limited

If Tony has orchestrated a significant PIPE type investment of...

1. 3,130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1477
    If Tony has orchestrated a significant PIPE type investment of US$50 million plus, then I will take that as an extremely positive sign the NASDAQ listing is in great shape and very likely to go ahead with a bit more time - for SEC to approve.

Obviously, the NASDAQ listing is the major catalyst for the re-rating of EUR. Even if we get 50 - 70% of the Market Cap of the underlying value of CRML shares (it can happen where NTA backing is more than the value of the underlying share), then EUR will still be multiples of the current SP, in time.

So very excited to see what the next great deal is that Tony and team have secured for us. They just keep "getting the job done" in recent times which is more than 90% of the management teams in the juniors I hold.

Bpharma - you have big Kahunas with your 10 bricks of options, and I can understand why you are extremely nervous. I thought I was "Brickman" but you put me to shame!!

With 10 bricks I would be nervous too, which is why I only hold around 5% or less of my portfolio value in EUROA / EUROB. I still consider it a pretty good crack at it and I have enough to make 7 figures if things really go our way and EUR can get to say 40 cents before option expiry.

So Bpharma - may you become a multi-millionaire with your EUR options alone, as that would also deliver me enough to be very happy and allow me to buy a nice beach house rolleyes.png. I could probably live off the dividends in a few years time from the Lithium Producers I hold (80+% of my portfolio).

Good luck all and hopefully tomorrow's announcement when it comes is something very positive and maybe even something a bit left-field and pleasantly surprising - as per the last few announcements.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.