EUR 7.89% 3.5¢ european lithium limited

Thank you @Bluegoose your posts makes me smile. Less at pain...

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1660
    Thank you @Bluegoose your posts makes me smile.

Less at pain with my conscience the "why" when spending time to contribute and discuss openly, company matters, here. From excitement, I too want to say something before tomorrow.

1. Hope announcement doesn't get delayed hahaha

2. My top questions with merge finance are, how much and by whom? It's "confidence" I'm particularly paying attention to, as no matter whom we speak with, numbers don't lie (when money is placed where mouth is).

3. We're all aware of the risks involved but also not blind to the fact, the best rate of return is when investing in a project BEFORE major financing that would secure the project's completion to production.

Any meaningful step towards production, we must discuss financing. It is the biggest hurdle in mining. As we all know, the industry is more accustomed to PE as opposed to a SPAC. Hence my added excitement as I truly believe the success of this merger will shape future ventures.

Which I come to my point of this particular post...

No matter the outcome from tomorrow's announcement, don't lose sight when fundamentals are strong. You're all a bunch of millionaires (from EUR investment alone) in my eyes, just a matter of time. Many of us here have walked this path plenty of times before. You understand when I say Nasdaq fund managers cannot and would not ignore the fundamentals. Enterprise multiple at 2.45 (!) despite early investors' patience running thin, sooner or later "the market" will realise. You know this. You feel it in your gut. Your experience tells you so. So don't falter. Not now when Tony and team are forging through financing like hot knife through butter (remember that it's usually more like pulling teeth! Years of work happening in front of our eyes in months.).

Perhaps its understatement of my confidence on EUR, in particular Wolfsberg project... but there are other reasons for it. If Europe can't get this project to production, then every other is beyond doubt a very hard task. I believe in Europe's capabilities, and with Aussie experience/expertise makes a winning hand. Top it up with Saudi cheap value chain makes a powerful and incredibly profitable supply chain for "green economy".

Each step takes us closer to a Nasdaq-listing, a step closer for Tony's bell-ringing bragging rights.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.003(7.89%)
Mkt cap ! $48.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.8¢ 3.5¢ $57.06K 1.567M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 595031 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 152449 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.