DRE 4.76% 2.0¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-45

1. 3,012 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8003
    I didn't reply to your Q about C7 and drilling on 40m centres - don't know why they chose that spacing rather than the nominal 160m planned.

Perhaps the drilling at C5 extension showed a simple quick test on two lines was the way to go [after C5 and 6 experiences].

C3 - infill on 80m centres "completed" plus some diamond holes. No evidence obvious on sentinel that infill to 80m done elsewher of C1-7. If correct then inferred status is possible for C3. Maybe elsewhere as suggested by @Polonium210

Agree with your comment on Yin.

Yin South?
    Potential to add some inferred/Ind? south of the main area. Perhaps something at what I called 'Big Bend' (South Yin) where wide spaced drilling may show some ironstone continuity. South again of here the drilling is probably too wide spaced at the moment to do much more than give proof of concept.

Y2 could ultimately be interesting and possibly join the main Yin trend. At present only the short strike length between two fences is shown in announcements and only that will have assays available unless others were expedited. Limited depth potential shown but reasonable down hole intersections so not likely to add much at present.

Yin North.
    Drilling (with assays?) wide spaced and intersections more like weak Yangibana - my thoughts.

Sabre and Y8? Spacing too wide and complex ironstone dykes may need infill to bring into MRE?

Tomorrow....

========
    Recent drill activity
    Completed all drilling of site prep shown at Yin north in my last post of sentinel interp. Don't see anything on the splay along the Edmund river (just north of Yin yet - almost seems to have disappeared)

Y2 - most of reported site prep seems to have been visited with the SE fence currently being drilled (?).

Yin
    Not too much extra appears to have happened in the last 5 days. Some activity but within the areas mentioned for the last pass 27/6. Not certain what is going on. Do not see the detailed infill occurring at the main thick zone or anything to south or Y 4 /5.

The drilling seen on sentinel at this time will hopefully make it into the next MRE.

Laptop working on slow mode - will post some images later.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $70.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $103.9K 5.161M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 8253903 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1266017 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.