HMD 4.00% 2.4¢ heramed limited

What a great discussion to come back into shore to read...

1. 2,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 910
    What a great discussion to come back into shore to read about…

for everyone that isn’t happy just think about how much would you realistically value a business that’s basically out of cash, limited revenue and not a stellar track record on execution to the point that the senior executive team has had to be reshuffled? That’s a pretty rubbish sounding business to be completely honest.

The talk from the company makes it very clear that there is something fairly significant nearby. That is either completely false or completely true. There were 5 investors who each put up their hand for half of the raise a piece. It was closed out by 5 investors. There are a number of other people who’ll get an allocation but it is very rare to get so close to the current share price on a raise at this end of the market.

In terms of selling down to get a better deal, all that does is dilute the rest of your holding. At 5c the dilution would have been 50m shares. How does that benefit existing positions?

this has not been a great investment but neither is it over. Should everything align then I think we all looking good. I’m taking up about 1m shares. It is a really simple equation, without sufficient revenue there must be a raise. It’s that simple. If that’s an issue then buy RMD or SHL etc.

good luck everyone, I need to clean some fish for dinner. That’s not a metaphor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $1.68K 70K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 333872 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 373692 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.