HMD 0.00% 2.3¢ heramed limited

So the next things that have been talked about on LinkedIn so...

1. 2,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 910
    So the next things that have been talked about on LinkedIn so not discussed privately between shareholders and board members etc is the following:
    1.e-Lōvu has a pilot that will commence in the next couple of months with a fairly significant Texan health mob. Let’s see if this happens and just how big the target actually is.
    2. Broward Health in Florida has made public that something is imminent. Let’s see if Keith and Broward are telling the truth..

outside of those 2 publicly stated targets there has just been the same story told to the capital raise numpties who pony up money for the drain..
    1. that is there is a bit of talk that Anoushka is close to some big hits but they couldn’t be named or defined in size so maybe a bit of bullshit.
    2. Ron knows a bloke who runs a massive tech platform that almost every hospital uses and they are currently looking for a remote maternity management bit of software and accompanying device… again that could easily be stockyard confetti or maybe Ron really does have a deal lining up with someone he knew from Nanosonics…
    3. Keith has been inundated with requests for remote maternity monitoring tech from at least a dozen sizeable operations… who are they? Where are they? How big is the prize?? Nothing on none of them… sales pipeline bullshit or genuinely working on soon to be successive wins….
    4. GC health loves HeraCARE SOOOOO much they want to champion it through Qld Health. Personally I can’t imagine this outcome happening. The people I know in public service at a high level aren’t entrepreneurs and like things to move in due process. Let’s wait and see if it is the real deal or just positive words that CANNOT be put into action…Mednax loved it soooo much that the people who championed HeraCARE left the building…
    5. Last one is a 4 state health care group over in the USA… e-Lōvu said that would be their first signup and it’s worth 70,000 devices… why hasn’t that happened?

There’s 7 events that would all have a material outcome should they fall true. Let’s wait and see… Numbers 2 and 3 on the maybe list would put us at $1 a share if they coincide in timeline. Just one of the others would allow HMD to stumble forward slowly doing nothing for at least 2 more years.

TCG… if 2 and 3 come through then pack your bags mate, I’ll see you at the Bruns.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $5.934K 249.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1792299 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 289978 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.