HMD 0.00% 2.3¢ heramed limited

I can see how that would sound like a 6 month gym promo but it's...

1. 2,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 910
    I can see how that would sound like a 6 month gym promo but it's a real thing over in the USA. Not every employee is going to need pregnancy cover in their insurance. The yanks are big on choice for everything and their insurance is often pretty flexible, hence the nature of that deal. The structure of that deal was done that way to allow employees of Snap to use HeraCARE, it would sound a bit wishy washy over here but it's literally how Snap run their employee insurance offer.

I don't think that anyone has stepped forward and made the claim that this has been a great investment to date, no one is here wearing beer glasses it's all pretty raw for everyone I would imagine. By your statement about the success so far of your investment, you agree with everyone on here so thats a nice bit of camaraderie. It's great that you can make up your own mind, I don't think that has ever been called into question?

good luck mate, I hope you make money from other investments to plug the loss on HMD.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $5.934K 249.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1792299 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 289978 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.