PER 2.50% 8.2¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-135

1. 4,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1866
    @George1972

@ANPto2Dollars

yes you are correct see below from Sept22 Ann and i dont suppose it would have hurt to have said funding will take us to this point and some but you could also look at it as we have been informed and if anything had changed they would have informed us likewise.

These revised clinical plans have substantially reduced the Company's budgeted trial costs, and with the expected additional R&D tax incentive rebates, the Company now estimates that it can fund both the Company and the trial into 4Q’23. The Company will move forward with the study initiation as outlined above. There is an approximately mid-single digit A$m additional future cash requirement to get to the time point of the reporting of trial results and the Company will update the market upon confirmation of the amount of such additional future funding and how it will be sourced

George
    Apologies mate for dragging you into that post with your ref to the $40 if you look george i didnt actually post what you read, it was an old post from gassy i was just getting the point across from that post of his that it is not i who is going senile with my predictions as he so correctly puts in that repost i put up i valued ANP in 6 years in a close comparison to Sarepta @18.00 and i stand by that we get given the chance to take this all the way with a partner on one side and a go alone on the other side ( NO BRAINER )

George where i fail to agree with you is in your line

Funds raised get ANP to the end of the trial AND the 6 month open label extension (OLE).
    George read the above highlighted single mid digit funds to get to the time point of reporting of trial results, they are reporting trial results mid term
    That is my understanding anyway George and let me try to put this logic forwards to you
    below was our original route to market 2b/3

Screenshot (286).png

Now this was the original plan 68 weeks no mid term look 108 patients over 30 sites was going to cost us approx $100,000,000 FACT

Now below is the route we are now engaged

Screenshot (287).png

Now this is the plan we are now engaged 65 weeks with a mid term look 45 patients over 13 sites i think it was could turn into more depends on enrolment was going

As you can see the trial outlines are much of a muchness the only difference being we will get to see results mid term which is what this whole thing set back has been about

if going the previous route had we been able to afford it it woud have cost us $100mil to get to a trial pass or fail scenario but if a pass then off to market no problems

This new route to market George and this is where we differ in our thoughts which by the way i will check up on post this dust settling from this CR and management may have a little time to discuss
    it is going to have cost us probably $28 - $30mil with a little left in the tank to get to a pass or fail result, the only problem with this route is, in my belief it is going to take further funding to get us to week 64 and rely upon results getting this to market through accelerated approval and a few hoops in the EMA justifying its marketing approval because we were outside of the EMA requirments for our trial $30 mil just does not add up George to take this the whole 65 weeks in comparison to the pidco route unless of coarse major shortcuts have been made in the trial which i doubt very much Charmaine would allow this has to be as close to the pidco route as it possibly can be to qualify for marketing approval

But at the end of the day we risk $100mil against say $30mil with a shorter time frame but longer route to market which will more than likely pan out about the same up to marketing the only difference being if we are succesful in our mid term it will trigger IMHO

either
    A a take over
    B a partnership
    C ample funding available to get us where we want to get tomarketing approval

My preference would be a 50 % parnership ie US or EMA believe it or not the European market is being highlighted with future larger numbers of DMD than the US market
    either either way would be the best return for us as shareolders value wise but i think personally we will be taken out

That is my take on where we sit George but i will ask the question for sure

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
0.002(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $73.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.2¢ 8.0¢ $216.5K 2.688M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 317461 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 285087 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.