PER 0.00% 7.7¢ percheron therapeutics limited

This is what I heard from someone who was on call with...

1. 293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 808
    This is what I heard from someone who was on call with management yesterday.

Raise is at 5c. Good insto support. charmaine and Anthony presented very well.

Some quotes “ if this works as well as we think, DMD boys will be able to get off steroids and all the associated bad side effects”

”We are having a good look into the biological aspects of the Combo data. We want to understand why we are seeing muscle regeneration “

”Expect no safety issues at all with the trial’

”Monkey tox looking great so far”

Talked alot about treating all boys with DMD. Get this drug into them as early as possible.

MS casually mentioned a couple of times in preso.

There is a small SPP. Expect heavy scaling is my guess.

I’m not 100% happy with the low price but they have flagged repeatedly that they need high single digit millions to complete trial and Open label extension. They had to rip the bandaid off sooner rather than later.

Management seem ridiculously confident on positive results from the trial. Nothing is guaranteed in biotech but from a risk vs reward, I have seen no better.

Stocks always trade down after placements but with 4000 shareholders, selling to buy back in the SPP???

Good luck everyone. Going to be a very interesting 12 months now the handbrake is off. Been a frustrating one to date.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $69.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 7.9¢ 7.6¢ $148.9K 1.895M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48919 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 70000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.63 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.7¢ 7.9¢ 7.7¢ 43057
Last updated 13.04pm 03/05/2024 ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.