ADO 0.00% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

Well, as has been highlighted, the honeymoon is most definitely...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 366
    Well, as has been highlighted, the honeymoon is most definitely over for the “new” management and board of ADO.
    Many, if not most, long term share holders, have stayed on board because they believe that ADO’s technology has real commercial value in two significant international markets - diagnostics and energy storage.
    Whilst there was a lot of positive promotion of the "new blood" when they came on board, I am sure many LTH’s were more hopeful than convinced, that the potential business opportunities would finally be consolidated.
    One of the major concerns has always been the current management policy of “we’ll tell you what we want, when we want to”.
    Remarkably, they have maintained this position, whilst allowing the share price to be consistently and significantly eroded.
    Now, having overseen this decimation of the share price, they want/need another capital injection at these low levels.
    To me this shows both arrogance and inexperience of the current board and management.
    I my opinion, they now have a lot of ground to make up to restore shareholder confidence and need to do it urgently.
    Time to front up and communicate with share holders.
    Simply, they need do what they said they would do - sign a significant commercial deal in at least one if not both of the divisions.
    If they can’t, they need to tell us why!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $3.965K 195.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1417631 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 95237 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.20pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.