ADO 0.00% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

The quicker the bloody Cap Raise is done and dusted, the...

1. 160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 229
    The quicker the bloody Cap Raise is done and dusted, the better….the quicker it’s done, the quicker it’s in the past

I dare say, most of us knew/assumed the CR was coming, as the mere thought of ADO signing a ball tearer of a deal is something that, as much as we’d all love it, doesn’t seem overly plausible, because a few times now (in my 4-5 years as a holder) it has seemed we have been so close to greatness, so close to a deal, so close to something financially positive happening….BUT it’s always just that little bit out of reach, or just around the next corner.

Something good will happen one day (one day soon hopefully!!), i dont doubt that, that’s why i’m still here, and that’s why I will participate in the raise if we are thrown an option to purchase.

My main concern is they have set the bar too low as far as the amount of money they want. (based on the claims here on HC, they only want $4-5mil).
    They dont have too many more bites left of the ‘Capital Raise cherry’, so in my uneducated brain (as far as business and finance goes), i feel ADO should be raising as much coin as possible to keep the wolf from the door for as long as effing possible! Then invest money into fast tracking products, advertising the sh!t out of what we can do.
    Then we wont be at the mercy of some big bopper company wanting to drain our finances through the court system…. Or at the mercy of companies that know we are so broke we are eating the dates off the calendar, and so in turn, they offer us a dud deal!

Anyway, we’ll see what the future holds…..until the big one drops, i’ll continue to wake up each trading day thinking “i wonder if today will be our (ADO share holders) day…??”

Fingers, toes and everything else crossed!! confused.png biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $33.18K 1.658M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2717347 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 723484 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.