TPD 0.00% 21.0¢ talon energy ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-211

1. 101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Hi Alexei ii and Tui,
    Lets hope we are not screwed like we were in NWE by MIN. What these guys are good at is lining their back pockets and their mates at us share holders expense. It is very much an industry of dirty tricks and back scratching unfortunately. Like some Politicians on all sides. Coincidentally they end up with even better positions with the take over company ! Surely our funding will last until Wayerling cash flow comes in. I think STX need TPD more than we need them. For extra cash flow to fund their drilling programme, especially if they can do a script take over. Even 1:1 STX will not be diluted, they cannot loose they just need to make the right offer and not screw us trying to earn brownie points from their BOD. But it then will become an even juicier target for bigger players. TPD do not need STX after gas flow. But I am sure both STX, TPD and TEG and others up will get swallowed up by bigger fish. The down rampers and trolls placed by STX are what we call in the bush, vermin, and you know what we do to them. I remember them in the NWE / Min T/O Best Regards good luck to us all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.