BTR 6.25% 1.7¢ brightstar resources limited

I don't mind contributing to someones salary if working for...

1. 498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    I don't mind contributing to someones salary if working for us shareholders .. but I want to see fruits of the labour and that time being leveraged to a long term plan that makes us some money.

to be fair I would say this management team isnt as bad as same... go check matsa if you want to see excessive lifestyle company waste... then I'd agree with the "pigs at trough" reference.

let's give the new team some slack to get some runs on the board . in my mind, I'm good fo another six months. see if the mining jv gets going and see if Alex comes out with a clear strategy and a plan with some supporting numbers to show the when producing our own gold.

but I do want to see the new guys making the most of this cap raise. if in six month we are still doing what we have been doing last six and no clear pathway to production then I'm out.

also other point.. market caps for all smaller gold guys are s*hit. money is hard to come by. so either you cut the guts out of admin and the exploration/development spend and do nothing or raise and be highly dilutive and try and do something so when it turns you have something in the ground to leverage off.

at the moment, any money has to go behind management that can do something and make things happen.

I think we are going to see quite a few smaller guys tip or go under when the cash runs out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $77.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $60.43K 3.741M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 8908898 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 3878393 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.