STA 0.00% 9.5¢ strandline resources limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-14

1. 2ic
    5,868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4864
    Already in the AFR this morning... three brokers would have been selling last few days in advance if their historically thin chinese walls are anything to go by.

WA and Tanzania mineral sands explorer Strandline Resources has mandated three brokers for a $30 million equity raising to finalise commissioning of its Coburn project.

Strandline had Barrenjoey, Morgans, and Shaw and Partners running meetings with cornerstone investors on Friday morning. Its shares were halted until Tuesday as the company worked through the raising.

Oh.. there is Shaws managing the CR, what a surprise rolleyes.png

Is it just me, or is it a dog act to stand up at Noosa, press the flesh afterwards, basically telling punters it's a buy when you know they will get whacked with a CR couple days later? Seriously... this dude waited until price got smashed down to 20.5c and God knows how many insiders handed exited to retail muppets since the July10th 'hint things were worse but no details of how much or how long to fix'. Why not go into a CR back at high 20's July 10, tell everyone what is really going on, and raise the extra funds needed? WTF.. he knew 2 weeks ago what the cash situation was, but simply chose to let the market trade uninformed for two weeks so some could get out ahead, and the Cr was done for broker clients at a lower price.

Too right I'm filthy, and i didn;t even buy until 24c. Straw poll... put your hand up those on HC still think LG walks on water, wears a halo and is a real good bloke? Plenty of them here even a week ago

Last edited by 2ic: 28/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.