STA 0.00% 9.5¢ strandline resources limited

The NAB facility might have restrictions on what it can be used...

1. 2,510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 172
    The NAB facility might have restrictions on what it can be used for as the interim states it is for Coburn operations therefore final "commissioning" might cause issues. There may also be other constraints that the 50% MC fall may put limitations on the ability to draw the facility.
    Anyone able to get trading data for the end of this week when available as it would be interesting to know who was selling.

It is always a fine line for Management to walk re providing all the information without some spin. If they say it as it is then the SP may fall and any CR's are done at a lower level with more dilution therefore upsetting current shareholders.

The thing I find sad with the ASX is there are all these rules in place to "protect" the retail investor, when all it is in fact doing is providing a free handout professional investors (as they usually get first dibs in raisings) and then to sophisticated investors, retails are then kicked in the nuts as the big players cash in their low risk gains by selling down to the CR level, rinse repeat!!! No one in their right mind will investigate this as it will destroy the economies that rely on a boost from investors taking a punt.
    It would have been interesting the fallout if the "royal commission into banking" had a brief look into the investment world.

Hopefully this CR will enable profits very shortly. Any management asking for a pay rise or performance shares will get a definite no from me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.