STA 0.00% 9.5¢ strandline resources limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-43

1. 222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Re your last para, I am bereft of insight on that one, and it is hard not to hold this dim view. But we don't yet have all the facts, and I have long learnt that matters, a lot.

Re the Board, Peter Watson is no 'rubber stamp', you don't have to look too hard to figure that one out. More likely, things are exactly as they appear, they got caught out by these various crappy start-up issues and had a hard time fessing up. Until some engineery type read the riot act to them and explained how every pathway is hard, so when would you like to deal with it? Typically a consulting role, and one I have played out a few times myself - nothing like a good dose of reality and clear identification of risks and opportunities. I don't KNOW any of this, just surmising from the rinse and repeat I have seen so many times in life.

What is more a mystery is how an on-time, on-budget thing happened, with neither being close to accurate reflections of reality, and the project contingency getting nary a mention. That is not how you do this stuff, in my world anyway. I really did expect more open reporting than we are seeing here, so will be fascinated by what the coming CR reveals.

Regardless of all this, what is going on IS totally solvable, we are not in project wrecking territory, just annoying bumps on the journey. With perhaps a few more human foibles thrown in than we might have liked, to mark its passing... The pain will pass, the hissy-fits will fade and the new normal will set in. Oh and Tanzania will happen (wonder what Shaw's 18c is doing right now?), and all will be good . Love from no-I'm-not-Luke-either!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.