STA 0.00% 9.5¢ strandline resources limited

Yep. As CEO and MD his fingers are all over every announcement...

1. 81 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Yep. As CEO and MD his fingers are all over every announcement from the last 6 months as the SP has tanked.

29th March: "Production ramp-up of the mine & Wet Concentration Plant (WCP) is progressing to schedule. WCP is already approaching nameplate performance levels in terms of throughput, heavy mineral recoveries & grade specification of HMC product"

17th May: "Production ramp-up of the mine & Wet Concentration Plant (WCP) is progressing. WCP is operating at near nameplate levels in terms of throughput, heavy mineral recoveries & grade specification of HMC product"

20th July: "Production ramp-up of the mine & Wet Concentration Plant (WCP) is advancing, with seven shipments of concentrate sold already. WCP is operating in accordance with key design parameters in terms of heavy mineral recoveries & grade specification of HMC product"

So mine/WCP ramp-up went from progressing to schedule to progressing to advancing and WCP performance went from approaching nameplate to near nameplate to no mention of nameplate whatsoever.. and 8 months after declaring commercial production they want $30m on top of the $50m they already raised last year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.