STA 0.00% 9.5¢ strandline resources limited

Don't confuse LongTony with your average HotCopper troll. He’s...

1. 204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Don't confuse LongTony with your average HotCopper troll. He’s been investing in mineral sands for many years and I respect his comments even if I don’t always agree.

The price has gone through 25c a few times since June 2020 and I wouldn’t doubt LongTony. When I entered in late 2021 my main uncertainty was the grade and their ability to get the tonnes through the DMUs and WCP. I was comforted by the understanding they would be starting in one of the higher grade areas which would allow them time to get the plant up to nameplate, but it seems that was not the case. But the commissioning risk at the high tonnages required was always there. I seem to recall similar comments were made by Peppie and 2IC in the past, and I’d guess that’s who LongTony was referring to.

It’s not all gloom and doom though. If the quarterly isn’t a train wreck I’ll be happy to top back up as part of the CR. I fully expect their issues are solvable, but I wish Luke was a bit more open in reporting commissioning progress.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.