STA 0.00% 9.5¢ strandline resources limited

When you drag it all together like this, and previous post, it...

1. 222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    When you drag it all together like this, and previous post, it is obvious that the plant is just breaking down, so the real q is about handling any fit-for-purpose equipment issues. And there is the noted possible clanger of "oops, MSP tailings, how were we doing that again?".

Let's not forget there have been some brilliant master-strokes along the journey to get it to happen at all, and that stuff can't be overlooked when other hurdles to the ones already surmounted get thrown in the way.

So I would file it under "unlucky b's", with a smidge of self-preservation cooked in as it unravelled... The CR will tell all.

I reiterate that the solid team they have is the saver here, and short term pain as things don't go to plan is just that. I am not wanting to stand in the way of a quality hissy-fit when each obstacle rears its ugly head, but that is always the way in any darkest hour; the sun comes out (if the geology stays OK!)...

It is a classic case of "buy when others are fearful" scenario, given the fundamentals. CR just dictates timing as the opportunity is there. Crikey, I have turned into an up-ramper, or maybe I always have been .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.