ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 713 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    Not an easy one, perhaps a mix of poor delivery in information.
    IMG is certainly is a whale, but under certain conditions.

LNU said around that time they would need 5 or 6 more deals like these to become cash flow positive.

Unfortunately I think they could have said, IMG is a whale but to unlock the value into LNU it will take months of set up, run tests, listening to the customer, revised upgrading then implementation of up sales and revenue share. Its likely that will take 6 months or more than a year from the date of, "we got them to meaningful revenue" to growing it to a meaningful extent.

Game changer, perhaps... but likely not in revenue short term rather to say the ability to name drop when they try to say to the next company, hey use LVS like IMG is.

Thinking the way its going it will take a good while to get the compound effects, hopefully as the bigger names deploy the LNU tech and it increases the income to IMG and the others that word will spread making it faster with deal sign ons.

I did read an investment can take 10 years to be viable, but also business often fail within the first 2 years.

Despite a lacklustre 4c on revenue, the set-up with the current customers they are bringing on has me conclude that this may take a year to fully find out if the company had and is really setting up great deals that will keep the IMG and others on board, and upgrading.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.