SHP 0.00% 1.2¢ south harz potash ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-19

1. 4,956 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 868
    1. I probably should have said its more about how many tons you can delivery pa and not the size of the deposit. All MoP deposits are YUGE as a rule, Jansen is a standout for multiple reasons and will dominate the nth american market. That product will be heading south.
    2. HFR has a nearby port (HFR is about 140km) with easy (cheap) access. SHP is not going to be moving tons to terminal imo its much more expensive to truck and rail is probably not an easy or cheap option. Regardless of what SHP say in the presso i think this is local market only it will be not competitive when exporting imo. Jansen is diff story its all going into the corn/wheat fields in nth america
    3. How much can you sell into that local market and be cheaper/competitive with the incumbents?
    4. Ofcourse they are aiming for lowest quartile but its not going to happen #1 they have pretty bad logistics, #2 production scale is not going to be there ( smaller equipement high opex ) look at eastern euro operations and chyna for lowest q costs..... Its a brownfield shaft restart and is very likely flooded .... its going to be eye watering just to get it up again ( not that it actualy ever will be ) . Do you know what they are paying now for a t of MoP
    ?....

5. who cares.
    6. i go to germany several times a year.... suggest visiting to get a real pulse on how mining is viewed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.926M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $11.46K 955.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 369273 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 512998 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.53pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.