WAK 3.77% 5.1¢ wa kaolin limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-36

1. 4,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1230
    I am slowly drafting a report as a process of informing myself about kaolin from the perspective of a WAK shareholder. I have just written a near-opening paragraph that currently states:

In the absence of managerial stupidity and unethical behaviour, dysfunctional government; and a hostile workforce, the corollary of what follows should, conduce WAK to succeed, in my opinion. WAK has vast primary kaolin ore reserve in Wickepin Shire. The ore is high purity in two domains, one coarser than the other (a useful flexibility). The kaolin's crystal perfection is high, and hence the kaolin is suitable for delamination for the high-end paper market. The kaolin is hosted in easily mined silica sand, and inexpensively beneficiated via WAK's K99 air-flat technology. These words are loaded with connotation on which an individual skilled in the technical and commercial art of kaolin could write a hundred-thousand-word report.

My current draft report has circa seven thousand words in fifteen pages, and I would prefer it to be shorter, rather than longer. If anybody wants to ask a question within the confines of the above paragraph, which excludes a target shareprice, please do so. If I do not already have the words required to answer a question, fielding one could help me recognise what I may usefully include.

My plan is to finalise the report when the FY2023 results are published. That should be soon enough to justify finalising the report earlier.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.002(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $26.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.1¢ $6.09K 119.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.42pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.