MSB 0.87% $1.14 mesoblast limited

Like others on here, I have increased my holding significantly...

1. 17 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Like others on here, I have increased my holding significantly over the last 3 years.

Like everyone, I nervously await the decision.

my view as I see it, it will be one of 3 things

CRL
    conditional approval
    full approval.

I am happy with any type of approval.

I feel the wait is purely the co-ordination of communications and following due process. (Yes, MSB doesn’t need to wait for FDA, but why wouldn’t they. It needs to remain a partnership, as it is the start of approvals)

I feel MSB were advised of the decision and immediately went into trading halt. They then would have to wait until next USA working day to commence the discussions around the final steps and communications. This would then need to go through FDA due process ( This is simply a project for a team in FDA. They have steps to follow and approvals to get Most likely last night in USA daytime.) If all has gone through without hold ups we may see announcement this morning. If not, then we may well go into voluntary suspension while final details are ticked off. For me the longer we wait the more certain a positive outcome.

if we did receive a CRL, there is no need to wait to announce as the process with FDA is over. It is not like MSB are going to call FDA and ask if they are sure. If CRL I feel we would have heard yesterday for certain.

DYOR - my views only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.14
Change
-0.010(0.87%)
Mkt cap ! $1.313B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.15 $1.15 $1.14 $786.1K 688.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 49108 $1.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.15 64335 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.43am 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.