MSB 1.40% $1.09 mesoblast limited

The good and the bad,Somepeople later on will be celebrating if...

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564

The good and the bad,

Somepeople later on will be celebrating if the ann. is good and pretty sad if not.

But exist situation... this "nay" obsessive
    nayers... They will be "sohappy" if something goes bad.

let meleave a message to them..

You are losers...real deep losers and I explain why...

Whoinvest in a share and believe he /she is doing correct, is participating ofsomething... Something that nobody knows the result, but they are IN.
    Thisnight they wake up, they turn on the HC and Nasdaq and check if any news..

Theyare now nervous and anxious... And you know why ? Because they are POSITEVELYALIVE.

You obsessive
    "naysay" thatextract your pleasure with other suffers are a looser because if the share goesup you lost your case and lost a chance to make money.
    If theshare goes wrong, you are so idiot that you will celebrate, like
    I saidso... I didn't lost money

Andthat is reason to celebrate? what is the point to make ZERO CASH, and OTHER waswrong in their views? Why be happy with that ?
    Meaning...you are leaving other ones life and coward denying the correct two attitude
    a) buy
    b) ifnot just move on and spend time in share where you have interest

Theworst aspects of your happiness (and I will not mention Karma and spiritualthings) but human being level.
    Ashuman being you degradant the entire genre of human, making us pretty close toinsane animals..

Be100% aware... TODAY after the announcement you should go to the mirror whileyou laugh and enjoy(in case of bad news) and look your face smiling (fornothing good that happen with you) and say...
    Whatkind of idiot am I ?

ahh yes,,, and if all goes good, (that I believe it will be), you also must go tothe mirror and say to yourself..

I'm aLOSER.. In all senses, manner and meanings.

CATO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.09
Change
0.015(1.40%)
Mkt cap ! $1.238B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.11 $1.12 $1.08 $11.51M 10.52M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17804 $1.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.09 230637 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.09
  Change
0.015 ( 1.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.10 $1.12 $1.08 1937390
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.