MSB 1.01% $1.00 mesoblast limited

Must admit, the time difference and the need to be up early...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    Must admit, the time difference and the need to be up early means I have not been watching the opening of the ASX so missed the announcement. However woke up at 3.00am and now the adrenaline is flowing.
    Speculation is normal, and judging by the number of comments, we are a committed passionate bunch.
    It is also perfectly reasonable to have doubts, we have been kicked in the “proverbials” several times over the last few years.
    For me the announcement is about the starting gun and the cashflow that follows? The share price will take care of itself. I am a LTH and the sell price for me is a few years away. So for now,
    I want to focus on all the positive “ticks” since the last CRL. The 4 year data, agreed potency assay, the inspection and the appointment of Krause to name just a few. We know Rem-L saves lives. So I am excited.
    While I’m on the topic of excitement, Arsenal have made some cracking signings to build on last season. In the meantime, more immediate problems, it’s lashing down with rain and the dog will want his walk shortly.
    We wait together.
    Regards
    Yelrom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.00
Change
0.010(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $1.141B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.01 $1.01 94.3¢ $8.618M 8.821M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 43508 $1.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.01 34138 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.