MSB 4.39% $1.09 mesoblast limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-301

1. 15,383 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5509
    It could simply be the company preparing for what it thinks is most likely to happen, which is has to do. Hiring people weeks / months early is not a judicious use of funds. Leaving it to the last minute may just be the best thing to do when the outcome is not known but likely.

.... I would believe that if we weren't only one day out from the PDUFA date and the TH wasn't issue this morning / same time as jobs appeared ? What difference could one day possibly make to the recruitment process - why not wait until you have certainty with FDA approval in hand tomorrow ? Why pull the trigger now (a mere one day prior to PDUFA) if the outcome is not known only to have to retract all of the roles if a CRL was issued ?

Mesoblast have also claimed for months that they already have a sales team in place in readiness for the 'staged' launch so again why the rush a mere one day earlier for additional staff ? Surely the COO and this sales team can handle a 'staged' launch in the interim ?

As always I enjoy your posts and can see some logic in your response @dachopper but no logic whatsoever in Mesoblast authorising the listing of these additional 7 roles this morning if the FDA notice was not in hand ... the timing of it all is just to 'coincidental' IMO

Of course if it all falls over tomorrow and Mesoblast have to retract / withdraw all the job advertisements taken out this morning, then I guess they wont be the only ones eating humble pie or left with egg on face ... hehe

upload_2023-8-2_15-37-46.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.09
Change
-0.050(4.39%)
Mkt cap ! $1.244B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.14 $1.17 $1.07 $8.385M 7.489M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8500 $1.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.09 26954 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.