MSB 7.69% $1.19 mesoblast limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-318

1. 15,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5535
    It was my understanding that they already had a small commercial team in place and 'would' expand upon that up to 15 prior to PDUFA / launch date / approval date from comments in the last CC .... I would also add that advertising today isn't going to have a sales team in place by tomorrow if it is approved then so again why not wait one more day if you don't know the answer when you already have a commercial team in place - supposedly up to 15 if you believe these comments from the last CC ?

For these reasons I believe that Mesoblast has the answer and that is why they pulled the trigger this morning for these 7 additional roles

"We have the commercial team that is currently in place and building.:"

" It will not need a very large footprint"

"but we should be ready to launch as soon as we’re approved"

(if approved tomorrow these job advertisements wont provide the staff for this 'launch as soon as we are approved'

"But we should be in a position to initiate launch as soon as we’re approved, although the pace of the launch is going to be staged."

(again if approved tomorrow how can we be ready to launch if we don't already have this commercial team in place - we do .... and of course if it is going to be staged as indicated then surely it would be prudent to wait one day longer to list the job advertisements if we don't have an answer from the FDA)

Unidentified Analyst
    Hello, everyone. This is Carvey [ph] on for Louise Chen from Cantor. Thank you for taking our questions. First, your PDUFA date is fast approaching. If approved, how quickly can you commercialize the product? And secondly, how are you thinking about OpEx for the rest of 2023 and 2024 fiscal years? Thank you.

Silviu Itescu
    We have the commercial team that is currently in place and building. It will not need a very large footprint.
    We expect to have about 15 or so sales force in place at the time of launch. The launch is going to be a targeted launch initially focusing on the highest volume transplant centers, but we should be ready to launch as soon as we’re approved. We have already got inventory in place. The discussions are ongoing now with payers. Reimbursement will take some time, of course. But we should be in a position to initiate launch as soon as we’re approved, although the pace of the launch is going to be staged.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.19
Change
0.085(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $1.358B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.20 $1.09 $13.21M 11.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 $1.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.19 75212 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.