MSB 2.38% $1.03 mesoblast limited

OK now. Time to settle down.The tea leaves have been read and...

1. 1,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1395
    OK now. Time to settle down.

The tea leaves have been read and interpreted in multiple languages. With scant information learned therefrom. As expected.
    The entrails have been pawed over by the high priests of science (!) and the disciples of blind faith. With ... etc.
    The flights of the birds in the sky have been interrogated for guidance. Beware of poop
    The actions, and inactions of the FDA have been analysed far beyond any rational basis. Why interrogate an irrational body for any sense?
    MBA's every twitch has been dissected for meaning, with no rational expectation that anything could could be learned from there.
    The market's actions have been explored relentlessly for clues as to to what the FDA will do (really? How desperate do you need to be to think the the "market" has any idea?)

Anyway folks, I enjoy all the chat (well, most of it) that is going on here but practically all of it is chaff. There is only one issue and that is what will the FDA say today. TODAY. All other commentary is entertainment or boredom, but it ain't relevant. Just WAIT for the word.

Good luck to all and I don't expect commentary to be suppressed because of this post. But there is only one ANN. I'm looking for. It will come soon before Friday. Until then, chat on, but it's all guff until THE WORD is spoken.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.03
Change
-0.025(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $1.170B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.06 $1.06 $1.02 $5.734M 5.571M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 203347 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 125348 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.03
  Change
-0.025 ( 2.94 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.06 $1.06 $1.02 953870
Last updated 15.59pm 16/05/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.