MSB 1.01% $1.00 mesoblast limited

A timely reminder of the facts. We all celebrated when Dr K...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    A timely reminder of the facts. We all celebrated when Dr K joined the ranks. An experienced senior official from the FDA to guide us through this critical stage in the company’s development. The delay in our resubmission was a frustrating time which we all felt was down to a thorough examination of our documentation, agreed potency assay and evidence (4 year data). A resubmission for an unmet need, the need being to save lives of children.
    The trading halt was up to Friday and it is perhaps our own (me included) excitement/frustration/anxiety (add your own here) that led us to expect Thursday.
    There has been a lot of “shade” throwing on the forum from those on my ignore list. I suspect many have narcissistic and sadistic aspects of their personality which require a stage. They have nothing useful to contribute hence the ignore. Please also remember that to have “shade” you have to have “light”. That “light” is the data and the experienced team Mesoblast has assembled to achieve an historic landmark.
    So we must all wait and focus on other important issues, which brings me to my concern about the injury to **riel Jesus that has required knee surgery and he will miss the start of Arsenal’s season. You think this forum is full of “shade throwers” and speculation? Check out some of the Arsenal forums over this injury, there you will find real concern. As the great legendary Liverpool manager Bill Shankly said
    ”Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it’s much more serious than that.”
    Regards
    Yelrom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.00
Change
0.010(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $1.141B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.01 $1.01 94.3¢ $8.618M 8.821M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 43508 $1.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.01 34138 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.