AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

New player to the lithium game here... Holding a large piece...

1. 56 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    New player to the lithium game here... Holding a large piece currently in the red. Last week really tested me, I ran out of wine. But I entered on the basis that the project will fundamentally be a mine of scale with more work, projects like this come along rarely and can generally weather the crazy trader games and any overcome the technical hurdles.

My question is....In the gold and copper space a take over at this point in the Exploration discovery stage is extremely rare (small players maybe, I can't think of any tier 1's). Too much blue sky and risk to build into the valuation that can pass the sniff test of most boards, hence it's difficult to put an offer that meets the market. But have I got this wrong? Are the lithium folks really on so much cocaine that they would actually lob valuation out there 2x the MC ? Is there a precedent for such an early take over of an equivalent T1 asset? Furthermore, given the exploration target range put forward, you would be crazy to take a 2x MC offer until you did more work testing the other targets, especially given the verbiage around outcrop descriptions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.