SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-167

1. 9,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1129

This may well pan out as predicted. If so, I am truly sorry to have caused so much angst among holders, but my only objective always was to give you information about how you have been swindled from the beginning. I would much prefer that you had believed me, rather than the lowlife perpetrators who ripped you off.

Splitit shares have been suspended as of 14 August. The Australian-listed BNPL fintech is trying to raise more money. And it is racing against the clock.

Splitit’s ASX shares halted at A$0.20. This represents a 90% drop in the share price since the shares peaked at A$1.86 in 2020.

In the event that Splitit fails to raise additional funding, it will breach loan covenants with Goldman Sachs. It has around A$19m of cash remaining. The Splitit announcement references options for note holders/shareholders which amount to a potential major dilution.

Leading Australian payments analyst Grant Halverson, CEO of consultancy McLean Roche tells RBI: “The most likely outcome is that Splitit delists from ASX with several shareholders in key positions to take the company private.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.