SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

I think that nearly 99% of holders are loosing money on this...

1. 341 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501
    I think that nearly 99% of holders are loosing money on this one. Anyone saying they are looking good here is lying.

Significant Transaction in broker speak means good news for the company but no always for shareholders. There will be a deal on the table that saves the company as an entity but may be quite dilutive for current shareholders. Good news in fees for those putting it together.

Just looking at the quarterly and with the info contained in the General Meeting disclosure document, it seems that the company was running out of runway again (running out of money). SPT has fallen into the BNPL trap they originally said would not happen to them. They said that their business model did not need funding. Well, it slowly changed that as it could not increase its turnover in BNPL contracts without extending finance.

Now, the company needs funding. You guess of Google, VISA, Mastercard or a number of other rather large fish ready to swallow SPT looks likely. That's covers the delisting comments from ASX in todays announcement.

It doesn't matter who eats SPT, it looks like the board has capitulated and has thrown the towel in.

Sorry to bring reality home, as all of us have lost over the last two years in this one.

Watch this Space.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.