CXO 8.79% 8.3¢ core lithium ltd

Some of you laughed at me. What GM was saying and the numbers...

1. 594 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3849
    Some of you laughed at me. What GM was saying and the numbers did not match. This was set up after the last CR when shorts increased up from 5%. The CEO was arrogant in the 1st interview and avoided answering questions in the 2nd.

The most obvious stand out to me, is the short positions is relatively equal to around a CR of $100m Meaning if the company was to do CR for $100m all short positions would be closed without a sweat. Coincidental??? I don't think so. Who saw the last CR coming? Who??? Posted 03//08/23

In regards to short numbers, either they still believe they can go lower and retail will fold, they have covered their position but not close, they can't close or they know the CEO will give them a ticket out with CR. Posted 01/8/23

The CEO is setting everyone up for a CR and shorts will get a free ticket out. There will be a Trading halt out of the blue and a CR done with so called sophisticated investors. Watch this space, very sure of this. Posted 02/8/23

Go listen to the previous interview and listen to this interview again. GM will do a CR for the shorts to close at retail expense. Don't go by HC posts, do the numbers yourself. Posted 03/08/23

Bottom line, the CEO has screwed everyone. I see a big CR staring everyone in the face. My maths is often different to how others see.

shareholders are facing a CR heading into the FID q1 2024 and the shorts walk away laughing. Posted 05/8/23

@Dancing Hollywood no.2
    Last edited by regal: 16/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.008(8.79%)
Mkt cap ! $177.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.3¢ $4.722M 56.06M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1606055 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 110070 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.