CXO 5.00% 10.5¢ core lithium ltd

Stock head excerpt: Josh Chiat 16/08/2023...

1. 18,302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3803
    Stock  head excerpt:
    Josh Chiat
    16/08/2023
    https://tinyurl.com/5n68t3hf

Ground Breakers: Lithium miner rattles the tin ….
    Pic: FatCamera/E+ via Getty Images

• Core Lithium hitting the market for cash as ramp up challenges strike Finniss lithium project ……

There is no shortage of lithium companies facing ramp-up challenges at all ends of the market, from spodumene through to downstream chemicals.

It’s all served as a reminder to those expecting a flood of new lithium products to hit the market that suppliers always face challenges as they enter production, with recoveries rarely matching study expectations.

The latest new miner in the market, Core Lithium (ASX:CXO), entered a trading halt for a capital raising today, less than a year after raking in $100 million in fresh equity to support the completion of its Finniss lithium mine near Darwin.

There is no shortage of lithium companies facing ramp-up challenges at all ends of the market, from spodumene through to downstream chemicals.

It’s all served as a reminder to those expecting a flood of new lithium products to hit the market that suppliers always face challenges as they enter production, with recoveries rarely matching study expectations.

The latest new miner in the market, Core Lithium (ASX:CXO), entered a trading halt for a capital raising today, less than a year after raking in $100 million in fresh equity to support the completion of its Finniss lithium mine near Darwin.
    …..
    Last edited by sabine: 16/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $224.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 10.8¢ 9.6¢ $1.222M 11.93M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 3180868 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 1951653 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.