CXO 8.79% 8.3¢ core lithium ltd

Guys, lets all settledown with this non-sense first. Nothing can...

1. 802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Guys, lets all settledown with this non-sense first. Nothing can be done about these bas****. Think rationally. SS have been buying the Stocks above $1. Loaning it to his mates who currently have short position of 200M stocks. 250M has been allocated @.40c. Now the only way is for them is to close the short position (return it to SS) with 200M shares and book profit. These bastards must have 50M +more shares while during recent relentless shorting. They will pump the SP with the shares in hand which will take the SP to SS buy price or more and they will exit. From there on SS will pump the stock to a high to further make profit and will exit out. My gut feel is the SP will move to a recent high and a pull back and then to ATH and SS exit the scenario. Well this is my theory and not sure about the time frame. But do keep in mind the second pump is a chance to exit and *DO NOT* buy at that position as it will take another episode of shorting CR pump to get out. Like always DYOR.Just my 2 cent.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.008(8.79%)
Mkt cap ! $177.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.3¢ $4.722M 56.06M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1606055 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 110070 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.