RHT 0.00% 5.5¢ resonance health limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-27

1. 45 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I"m glad I came back onto HC for a look, but it reminds me so much of the reasons I left the site and drifted away!!

SO, having seen the Trading Halt on a stock I have traded regularly (see above) and put a kid through school on, I thought I'd do the "no log-in single post view" and see what was going on. What I saw was the usual ramping and blue sky comments, which are all good, exactly what the site is here for. At the same time, as I'm refreshing my online broking screens, I see buy orders disappearing before my eyes (same situation at the end of the day) and think.....something's a bit odd here. So yes, I tried to reactivate my old account, but as mentioned above, a change of email a few years ago and no go, hence creating a new account.

SO, quite rightly I'm challenged by some as to why a new account would dare post and ask questions, and also why a new account has only 3 posts and they're all on the one stock. I'm further challenged about being a new account and "what do you know about RHT" and cutely "how did you find out about it". I'm also told I know nuffink about trading halts, and told I NEED to know stuff about small caps.

Hilarious, I see that HC hasn't changed much since I last wandered away. Hate to think what the political comment pages are like these days and not even going to look!!

Anyway, having traded almost $7M in this stock over the years (and the same again in the missus' account), I'm aware this one is a thin trade (apart from the pump n dump cycles), I'm aware of the tight holding (especially as a Top 20 holder in one annual report) and I'm aware that it swings about. I'm just curious why, when the pump comments are soooo good today, that all the buy orders have disappeared? I'm more accustomed to seeing the buy orders sitting higher than the sellers in a trading halt, as folk get excited on the speculation. My initial questions to the pumpers was simply......why aren't you popping in orders.

Anyway, I like everyone am hoping it's good news, and another price kick happens. I merely asked a question........but probably won't ask again having my head bitten off for daring to post with a new account and being challenged on what do I know about the stock. Or being piously told I don't know how trading halts work.....hilarious!

Good luck tomorrow or Monday with the announcement release!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.