RHT 0.00% 5.5¢ resonance health limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-39

1. 45 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Thanks ggjj, and yep, no issue with you questioning my reasons for the new account and 3 posts since TH, definitely worthy of a question.

Why place a buy order without seeing the details? Because you have a strong feeling in the waters, you might pop in a buy at, let's say .085 on this one and see if that draws out other buyers or if the TH ends during the day, you catch out the sellers at 6.5 who are napping / not looking, snap up their stocks first as the price on this goes through 9c or 10c as one poster suggested today. There's a lot of strategic buy and sell orders put in every morning between 9.40am and open, they come and go as fast as you can hit refresh on your screen. I guess I was surprised that the anticipation / tickle sort of orders were not there, but moreso the sudden rush to cancel buy orders and leave the stock with around a 30% gap between last trade and the highest decent buy order.

Tomorrow will reveal all, I guess? And good luck to you too, hope it goes well for everyone!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 116743 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.