RHT 4.92% 6.4¢ resonance health limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-40

1. 1,078 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 200
    In an illiquid, baron of interest market, no one knows peoples motivations, especially as anaemic amounts of stock is being traded. I'm so used to this action I don't even try to make sense of it.

200k shares is 13K. That is not a large order. It IS a large order when a company is already illiquid.

I hope we will see proper volumes (like in those charts above).

However If I can bore you enough and tell you what I think it is:

Larger investors/insiders/institutions are manipulating the price action of select small caps to try and force people to sell into their underlying bids to build a position. You see in this current market state, small cap investors wanting to build a proper position cant fill position sizes so they play the market depths by buying and selling small amounts of stock to themselves and put larger orders underneath and hope someone bites in the volatility and sells stock into their lower bids. On some days I believe that sometimes there is only one buyer, and that buyer is also the same seller!

This in turn pushes the prices lower on no news and panics small holders to also sell as they think there is a leaky ship about to spill bad news.

The institution then puts large orders for sale, pumping the sell side. This in turn tricks screen gazers as it looks like there are millions of sellers, thus panicking the jittery investors even more. The result is their underlying buy bids get filled as no one else would dare to put in buy orders when there are tones of sellers!

So RHT has gone into a trading halt? Well whoever(s)has been playing the games now will wait, pull the buy orders and wait till the announcement and hope the game is not over, just like the other charts above "game over" inflection point.

A Liquidity waterfall causes a spike, and they will count how many pebbles they've collected and go for the ride. Of course, the aim of the game is to build the desired end position. A game of musical chairs.

In these instances, this is also perversely an Achilles heel for small cap companies who have not obliterated their share registry with dilution.

So here's to hoping RHT's "game over" moment is tomorrow.
    Last edited by brrrattt: 17/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.4¢
Change
0.003(4.92%)
Mkt cap ! $28.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.4¢ 6.4¢ 6.4¢ $2.187K 34.17K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19354 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.28am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.