QPM 3.92% 5.3¢ queensland pacific metals limited

100% right. My major disappointment is the lack of...

1. 1,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 818
    100% right.
    My major disappointment is the lack of acknowledgement that published time line was wrong, and no effort to respond to shareholders requests for an updated, realistic timeline. I asked directly, deaf ears, just told busy, busy, busy, doing others things.
    Now that I have calmed down, what do I think?
    Confidence not what it was, but I still think it is highly likely QPM goes into production, but when, under what Capital Structure, I am not sure. I also think (know) CAPEX is proving to be a major undertaking, and taking more effort than management had hoped.
    QPM Management have taken a rather large credibility hit today.
    I have a large holding, saw my number in the Top 50 published by someone here a while back (no names on it thankfully!!!), and I will top up if the CR is what it's speculated to be.
    Let's see what spin they put on the the CR.....
    I've been through ups and downs before in other companies and I have cut positions for large losses when I feel it's over. I don't believe it's over for QPM, I just believe the weight of many negative factors has been too much for the QPM share price to handle and this sell off and subsequent CR the bitter pill to swallow as a result.
    I remain invested and as I said before, let's see how this one plays out.... GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.002(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $106.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.7¢ 5.2¢ $644.7K 11.89M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 251512 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 6400 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.4¢
  Change
0.002 ( 10.2 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.3¢ 5.7¢ 5.2¢ 2653949
Last updated 15.57pm 29/04/2024 ?
QPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.